Are you looking for a something completely different ! a new career path ? are you a people person with an abundance of confidence, are you looking for a role that has exciting opportunities to be involved in shift management, co-ordinating high volume workers, supporting workers with performance and also have involvement in a busy day to day working onsite office environment.
Randstad In-house Services (RIS), part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
We have this great opportunity to join our onsite team at Johnson and Johnson Vision Care, based in Sunbury.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (EVC) is a division of Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited, they committed to transforming the world's vision. They also strive to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's best vision correction choices.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all workers are at their work stations for the correct start times
- Supporting all new workers on their first day and throughout training
- Working closely with client managers on worker performance and productivity
- Hold worker surgeries / forums
- Support workers with general day to day queries
- Work closely day to day with the onsite Randstad account team
- Data gathering for both client and Randstad account team
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be able to work on a fortnightly shift rotation
- Have a desire to get into an internal role onsite with our client
- Display a professional business approach
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have basic computer, excel, word, numeracy and literacy skills
- Have the confidence to deal with challenging conversations
- Review and feedback performance / productivity data
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
Please note the hours for this role are on a 2 week rotation, 05.30 - 14.00 rotating fortnight to 14.00 - 22.30 Monday to Friday