We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
Link Asset Services currently has a fantastic career opportunity available for a Settlements Supervisor to join our Settlements team based in Beckenham. The Settlements team are responsible for managing the staff and regulated services provided by Link Share Dealing Back Office. In particular ensuring that all relevant FCA regulations are complied with.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in financial services with previous experience in a supervisory or team leading position to come on-board and provide support to the Settlements Manager and business.
What being a Settlements Supervisor involves:
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external and FCA regulations
- Ensure Hornbill/email queries are investigated and answered
- Check and sign off the Unmatched Crest Transactions report
- Investigate and resolve any reconciliation issues, liaising with the administrator concerned and escalating any issues
- Discuss and deal with any concerns staff members may have with their role or the team (refer to Assistant Manager/Manager as required)
- Conduct staff appraisals and objective setting goals on a half year and yearly basis
- Assist the manager with planning, monitoring and coordinating workloads to ensure appropriate resources/skills within the team are utlilised to maintain performance standards
- Assist line manager with monitoring the effectiveness of working procedures and ensure that these are met by all staff
- Ensure all development / training plans are implemented. Coach staff to maximise full potential and highlight any concerns regarding team and individual performance to line manager
- Assist direct reports with any issues/queries in the absence of line manager or in conjunction with line manager
- Ensure key controls are carried out within the month they are due and that any issues highlighted or addressed are followed through to resolution
- Ensure functions are performed within the framework of the CASS rules
Skills and Qualities you will need:
- Proven ability to manage a team.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Financial Services experience.
- IOC qualified or commitment to study to complete IOC within first two years in the role.
- Settlements experience
- Knowledge of CREST system
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job