FLANNELS is the luxury fashion destination for men and women, home to an edit of over 200 brands from established international designers to contemporary labels.
With an innate attention to detail and a timeless style, FLANNELS offers a luxury lifestyle that is as traditional as it is modern. Be it through our stores or website, we ensure an elegant simplicity, so nothing can detract from the brands we represent.
To continue the success and growth of Flannels we are opening a NEW STORE in ROMFORD.
We are currently searching for an exceptional LUXURY STORE SUPERVISOR to drive the business forward, to lead a strong team and to deliver exceptional service to our valued customer base.
- Work with the management team to maximise turnover to exceed required targets and identify opportunities to continually improve performance
- Supervise and motivate the performance of the team to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
- Be a strong presence on the shop floor to drive sales both personally and through the team
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
- Ensure all members of the team have the tools and knowledge to deliver the key business objectives
- Work with the management team to ensure the presentation and merchandising of seasonal stock in line with Head Office directives
- Maintain an awareness of current and market trends, understand forthcoming customer promotions and monitor local competitors
- Assist the management team in ensuring all paperwork, policies and procedures are carried out efficiently and accurately
- Drive and deliver KPI'sDeputise in the absence of the Store Manager/Assistant Manager
- Carry out all additional duties where and when necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability for your role
Skills and knowledge:
- You should have a strong clientele background, with a solid database of personal contacts and clients
- Previous supervisory retail experience within the premium sector is preferred
- You will require strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret financial and sales data
- A high level of brand awareness and product knowledge
- An awareness of the local area
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner
- Trend aware, fashion conscious and well presented at all times
Take a look around our world at careers/