Supervisor - Leamington Spa - Evans Cycles
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to start their Evans Cycles Adventure!
If you are keen to be part of a dynamic management team in an exciting environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills as well as those of your team and share your passion for riding, then Evans Cycles wants you.
About the Role
As Supervisor; your role is to ensure that you & the team share your passion and contribute to a quality customer experience by doing what’s right.
In your heightened position of trust & skill you also have a commitment to the Sales Assistants you supervise to train them to be the best they can be & doing so in a way that makes coming to work every day a challenging and enjoyable experience.
The supervisor role will be suited to a responsible, confident individual with great communication and people skills.
- Act as a role model for the team acting with integrity
- Have great communication skills both with customers and your team.
- Demonstrate great commercial awareness
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have an interest in cycling & an enthusiasm about the products we sell.
- Have a willingness to continually learn & develop your own skills.
We’re a growing company, but we operate like a local, independent bike shop & it’s your responsibility to support your manager in promoting this mentality through coaching the team to offer great service & exceed our customers’ expectations every single day.
We’ve come a long way from the local shop in Kennington Road, London in 1921. Back then we made our own bikes, and even won awards for the quality of our service. It was (and still is) all about knowledge, passion and value. These three things are still part of our DNA – we’re still a local bike shop, but now with nationwide stores and a huge online store that operates on a global scale.
We love to reward our colleagues for the passion and enthusiasm they put into what they do.
Here are some of our benefits that you can unlock…
- Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- A Company Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- The Yellow Jersey – our colleague of the month award
- Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
- Access to your very own e-learning portal
- Click apply today to begin your Evans Cycles adventure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'