Working in partnership with a reputable Financial Planners I am currently recruiting for a Supervisor to lead a team of IFA Administrators within their Worcestershire based offices.
As a Supervisor you will line manage and oversee your team of IFA Administrators to ensure that high quality work is produced and an excellent service is provided to all clients.
Duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Line management of IFA Administrators
- Manage staffing and workflow issues/requirements
- Identify training needs and provide training and coaching for team members
- Identify issues/improvements and escalate where necessary
- Ensure that the team adheres to all business processes, procedures and SLA's
- Interview potential candidates as part of the recruitment process
The successful Supervisor must have similar experience of supervising a team and have a good knowledge/working experience within Financial Services, either within a Financial Planning or Product Provider environment.
In return you will receive a generous salary which will be based on and dependent entirely upon your experience and capabilities.
For further information please search 'Cameron James Professional Recruitment', visit our website and contact Richard Kunman.