Fantastic opportunity for a Supervisor to join the management team of one of the most iconic French Fashion Brands in the world.
My client is looking for a team focused, switched on Supervisor with a strong understanding of Luxury Customer Service and a passion for developing a team.
This particular Department has a very high turnover with a strong footfall so someone who's able to remain composed in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Representing the brand to full expectations
- Providing a Luxury Customer Service
- Driving Sales on the shop floor
- Supporting the Sales team to reach individual and store targets
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Supporting the Store Manager ensuring KPI's are met and the team are managed
- Training the Sales Team on Product Knowledge, Care and Design and Customer Service
- Ensure the boutique is running correctly according to company procedures
- Managing the Stockroom when needed
In Return you will receive:
- A generous salary of up to £30,000
- Enticing Commission structure
- The opportunity to represent a leading luxury brand
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
- Iconic French Fashion House
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job