Job Title: Supervisor / Chargehand / HGV Mechanic
Basic Salary: £39'520 per annum
Hours: Tuesday to Friday 19.00 - 06.30
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle dealership is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified Supervisor / Chargehand / HGV Mechanic to their team at their depot in the Croydon.
Supervisor / Chargehand / HGV Mechanic key attributes:
- Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ - HEAVY).
- A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
- Supervisor / Chargehand / HGV Mechanic general duties
- Delegating work and supervising a team of Technicians
- Running defects.
- Vehicle inspections.
- Carry out routine servicing.
- General maintenance and repair.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
- Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting Supervisor / Chargehand / HGV Mechanic role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Tom Kingsbury at Kemp Recruitment on for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job