Working as a senior member of the team in the City of London with a top 20 accountancy firm. Responsible for £250,000 gross recurring fees.
Reference No: HT14473
About The Role
- This role will be split between 60% Audit 30% accounts and 10% Tax
- The successful candidate will be responsible for a small to medium portfolio of clients
- You will work with managers to assist on individual large jobs
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day contact with clients ,HMRC and other professional advisors
you will be job planning, budgeting and delegating to and supervising a team
- Finalisation of file for partner review, including calculations of corporation tax
- Subsequent submission to HMRC and companies house
- Promoting the interest of the firm with all employed by the firm, clients, prospective clients and other third parties
- Motivation and encouragement of team
About Our Client
A top 20 firm that have several office around the UK. The company has over 50 partners and over 450 staff members.
Qualified ACA or ACCA , 1-2 years experience at assistant manager/supervisor level.
Things You Should Know
25 days holiday, season ticket loan, private medical, private pension, extra days of between Christmas and New year.
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bromley, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Purley, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Tonbridge, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)