Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a leading and prestigious Top 20 firm who are seeking an enthusiastic Audit Senior, looking to take the next step in their career, to join their growing team as an Audit Supervisor/Assistant Manager. This would be the perfect role for a qualified ACA/ACCA accountant who is ready for the next step in their career at a leading Top 20 firm. The role will be 60% Audit, 40% Accounts & Tax.
The firmhave a very impressive client base consisting of listed companies, media, entertainment & music, hedge funds, FinTech, financial services and leading household names. The firm is a 60 Partner firm based in the heart of The City of London.
The role will also provide exposure to Corporate Tax and will grant exposure to a very intriguing client base.
The role will undertake the following duties:
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review
- Identify risk matters and raise with manager and/or partner, whilst exercising judgement with agreed parameters
- Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external regulatory requirements
- £44,000 - £49,500 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Clear progression route
If you would like to discuss the role in further details then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.