Find Your Place at Bluetree Group…
Bluetree are a family of over 450 talented individuals who share a passion to build and belong to a world-class business. Originally founded in 1989, we’ve grown from humble beginnings to the UK’s largest online printing and medical supply business. If you thrive in a friendly and fast-paced environment, then we’d love for you to be a part of our story….
Who are Bluetree Group?
- We’re awardwinning - a Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company!
- We’re key - each week we produce and supply millions of medical grade face masks
- We have fun - our colleagues rate their experience with us as 4.7 out of 5 on Glassdoor
- We care about your development - from day one we offer a catalogue of training modules which cover everything from Leadership to Wellbeing
- We’re always investing in technology - to keep ahead of the game we’ve invested millions in our facility over the past few 10 years
Here’s where you come in:
We are seeking a self-motivated Supervisor with a positive attitude to join our growing Production Department. You will be the main point person on shift, overseeing between 60-100 colleagues on shift. You will be a people-person and will have experience of working in a similar role. Although it would be beneficial, you won’t necessarily have previous print or medical manufacturing experience, you just need to be a dependable team player with a can do-attitude; be willing to learn and lead by example.
You will be working on a rotating shift pattern which consists of:
- 12-hour shifts on a 4-weekly rotating basis (which includes days, nights and some weekend shifts) - equating to 14 days off each 28-day cycle, including 7 days off in a row once every four weeks
This is a Fixed term contract until March 2021.
What Essential Skills are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a similar environment as a Supervisor in any manufacturing environment (e.g. food production, plastics, textiles, fabrications, CNC, packaging)
- Experience of managing others
- Ability to use own initiative and solve problems
- Ability to create and hold positive working relationships with others
- Ability to provide feedback on operational issues and suggest improvements
- Flexibility and adaptability when needed
- Basic/Good PC skills
- Take health and safety seriously
- As your work environment will be sterile, you’ll need to take workplace hygiene and cleanliness seriously
It would also be advantageous to your application if you had experience of manufacturing printed products and/or medical supplies, although this is not absolutely necessary.
We know that the Bluetree magic really happens when we find colleagues who share our values and work towards achieving a collective vision. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting a copy of an up to date CV.
Bluetree Group operates through three Brands; InstantPrint, Route1Print.co.uk and Bluetree Maskbox. We retail our products to all sectors of the market; from small businesses to the largest High Street names.
Our combined office and production facilities are located in Wath Upon Deane which is located close to Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. Our state-of-the-art 145,000 square foot facility is just a 15 minute drive from either the M1 or A1M and boasts ample free on-site parking. We’re also located on a major bus route which is just a few minutes away from the train stations of Mexborough, Swinton and Wombwell. Once you walk through our doors, you realise that people are central to all of our operations. It’s a place for curious and ambitious people at heart.
What’s not to like?
- Weekly pay, paid a week in hand
- Wide range of internal and external training available
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Uniform provided
- Private showers, changing facilities and dedicated locker space
- Comfy kitchen space with lunch making facilities and large screen TVs
- Outdoor picnic benches
Your safety is paramount, so successful applicants will be invited to attend a short telephone interview followed by a socially distanced face to face interview on site in the next few weeks.
Bluetree Group welcomes applications from carers or parents who have taken extended career breaks.
For all our current vacancies and privacy information, please follow this link to our website under the recruitment page www.bluetreegroup.co.uk.
- Manufacturing Environment
- Supervisory Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'