Job Paths 4 U are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent Fostering agency. We are recruiting a Supervising Social Worker based in one of their regional office in Hornchurch, East London.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing independent Fostering agencies. We are looking to recruit a Supervising Social Worker, who is vastly experienced in working in independent fostering agencies.
As a Supervising Social Worker you will have the day to day reasonability:
- To recruit and monitor the skills of our foster carers to ensure that they provide a safe and healthy environment for our children and young people
- Provide a safe, calm and well-ordered environment for all carers
- Work in partnership with children, young people and foster carers and other professionals such as local authorities
- To ensure that foster carers are fully versed in the fostering services policies and procedures
- Carry out an in-depth assessment of applicants such as undertaking initial visits and assessments
Ideal Candidate for a Supervising Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent social work qualification
- Membership of relevant professional body - Social Work England
- Proven track record of delivering successful outcomes for Children and Young People
- Excellent knowledge of Childcare legislation - preferably Fostering
- Enhanced holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Access to company perks
- Opportunities for career development and many more!
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Contact: Suzanne at Job Paths 4 U
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'