Job Paths 4 U is currently recruiting for a Supervising Social Worker for our client’s independent Fostering agency based in Bolton.
As a Social worker, you will recruit, support and develop the skills of foster carers to ensure the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
You will provide a comprehensive, flexible and high-quality service to carers, children and young people based in Bolton.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Supervising Social Worker to join an experienced and successful fostering team that are reflective and creative in practice.
Social Workers are linked with a local office, but will be required to travel to other areas, therefore; a car is essential to the role.
Day to day responsibilities of a Supervising Social Worker:
- To recruit, support and develop the skills of our foster carers to ensure that we provide outstanding care and the best possible outcomes for our children and young people in our care.
- To work in collaboration with all stakeholders and strive to ensure that the children and young people in our care reach their full potential.
- To provide a comprehensive, flexible and high-quality service to carers, children and young people in our care using legal, regulatory and statutory guidance to inform practice decisions and to safeguard and protect against harm.
Ideal Candidate for a Supervising Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent social work qualification.
- Postgraduate experience preferable.
- Membership of relevant professional body.
- Proven track record of delivering successful outcomes for children.
Salary: £26,000 - £36,000 per year
If this role isn’t for you, we are currently recruiting for a Head of Fostering.
Check out our website for all of our current vacancies www.jobpaths4u.com
- Social Work
- Young People
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'