Connect2Socialwork are currently looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join an independent fostering agency based in Norfolk. This role will cover a caseload of around 9-10, covering Norfolk and Suffolk, around the general Breckland area.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a Supervising Social Worker role (OR, at least 3 year's experience of working as a social worker) with good knowledge of fostering and/or Children and Families field work.
- Caseload expectation is 10 Foster Carers
- Confident and able to work independently when required
- It is essential that candidates drive and have their own car and a full driving licence. The case load will be covering the surrounding areas of Norfolk and therefore the role will involve regular driving as required to fulfil social work duties.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check if not already on the DBS update service.
- SWE registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Connect2Socialwork include:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2SW
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Social Worker knowledge
- Reward schemes such as Refer a Friend
- Prompt and reliable payroll system
- Work for an agency owned by Kent County Council
If interested in this role, or any other in this location or across the UK, please contact Kylie Bromage on or email a CV to
Connect2Socialwork is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we can provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
- Supervising Social Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'