Children's Fostering Supervising Social Workers
Connect2Staff have exciting permanent opportunities for Supervising Social Workers to join a private fostering agency in Norfolk to manage an agreed foster caseload.
You will hold a caseload of approximately 10 Foster Carers.
For a full job description, please apply or contact me on the details on the advert.
Candidates will have:
- Have at least 3 years' experience of working as social worker, with strong experience in fostering and/or Children and Families field work
- Full driver's licence and access to your own car.
- HCPC registration
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Be able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Be able to demonstrate sensitivity, vigilance and professionalism in their work
- Have a can-do attitude and flexible approach
- Eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of being placed through Connect2Staff:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to a wide range of roles nationwide, as well as exclusive roles to C2S
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Reward schemes such as Refer a Friend
- Prompt and reliable payroll system
- We an agency owned by Kent County Council
If interested in this role or any other, please contact Rachel Feehan on or email your CV to
A out Connect2Staff
Connect2Staff is wholly owned by Kent County Council. In addition to our links with KCC, we can provide available work with the majority of the local authorities nationwide. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'