Sugarman Social Work are an established specialist recruitment agency who provide permanent services to Independent Fostering Agencies nationwide.
Our Fostering & Adoption recruitment team are a specialist team recruiting permanent fostering professionals into the Independent and Private sector.
We are currently working with a client based in Stratford to recruit a Supervising Social Worker, this role is permanent and office based. My client has been awarded outstanding by Ofsted.
- 1 years'+ experience in working in fostering
- QSW/Senior QSW, Senior Prac level
- Experience of completing fostering assessments
- Experience of holding a case load
- Training and supervision of foster carers
- Preparing reports
- Travelling around the local area
- Liaising with external agencies
- Valid HCPC Registration
- Right to work in U.K.
- Full UK Driving and Business insurance is desirable
- Available within 2 weeks
Why Sugarman Social Work?
- We are specialists in the recruitment of Fostering professionals
- Large network of clients including National and Family run IFA's
- Preferred supplier to NHS Trust and Local Authorities
- 26 years medical recruitment experience
- Dedicated and experienced Senior Consultant to guide you from start to finish
- Quick and easy registration process - with a dedicated Compliance Manager
- Faster DBS service
- Access to jobs the moment they become live
How to register
- You can call us on
- You can email
- We will need to obtain your most up to date CV
Sugarman Group is a specialist Social Work Consultancy with 26 years experience in the Social Care Sector. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Social Work roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced CRB check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Qualified Social Worker with Fostering Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job