Supervising Social Worker - Therapeutic IFA - Maternity Cover
An Independent Fostering Agency with a therapeutic approach is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team in Manchester to cover 1 years Maternity leave. The successful post holder will be given access to a number of training opportunities, making this a great post for those who are looking for a role that allows them to develop practice and skill set.
The post holder will have access to generous car and holiday allowance, along with no Out of Hours.
The successful applicant will be working with foster carers and looked after children. Ideally he or she will have placement experience in fostering, adoption or safeguarding within children and families team.
The job description includes the following aspects:
- Supervision of pool of foster carers
- Form F assessments and panel presentation
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in delivering of training for foster carers
- Completing annual review and initial visits
To start your application please send a copy of your CV to j.hodge@nonstopcare or call Josephine Hodge on before the 29th of January.
- Foster Care
- Social Work
- Form F
- Independent Fostering Agency
- Newly Qualified Social Worker
- Link Worker
- Family Placement
- Skills to Foster