Supervising Social Worker/ Senior Supervising Social Worker
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum based on experience - 37.5 hours per week - Anglia (Norwich)
Do you want to work for a Foster Care agency that has been graded as 'Outstanding’ by Ofsted?
Are you a fully qualified Social Worker who is looking for their next step up in their career?
Do you want to work for a Foster Care agency that cares as much about its staff as it does about their children and young people?
If you answered yes to the above questions then Nexus Fostering are looking for a person just like you!
Nexus Fostering are looking for qualified and experienced Social Workers with the enthusiasm, independence and skill to join the team managing a caseload of up to 10 carers. You will work within a dedicated team to improve the outcomes and lives of looked after children. You will work closely with the Foster Carers, Children and partner professionals to ensure care plans are achieved.
- Supervise and support a number of Foster Carers across the region.
- Offering information and counselling.
- Putting together support plans.
- Ensure all documentation is complete.
- Ensure that children’s care and development needs are met within placements.
- Participate in the 'out of office hours' telephone support to Foster Carers.
- To recruit, interview and assess suitable Foster Carers.
- To support or provide training to Foster Carers and identify training needs.
- Provide regular updates to the Senior Management Team.
- Dip SW/CQSW/Social Work Degree/GSCC registration/PQ award and current HCPC registration.
- Full clean driver’s licence and supply own vehicle.
- Willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Who we are?
Nexus Fostering is a well-established and highly regarded fostering agency. Set up in 2002 by qualified and experienced social workers. Nexus Fostering place a high premium on the quality of support and care we provide to every one of our Foster Carers and, in turn, the children and young people placed with them. Nexus Fostering has been awarded 'Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
Why work for us?
In return for your service not only will you be working for an employer that really cares but you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
*28 days holiday in your first year (bank holiday days are extra!)
*Long Service day awarded after every 3 years (up to 12 years)
*Birthday day off
*Good Health days (if you have no sickness within a 6 month period you get a further day off)
*Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
*Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Scheme
*Optional Private BUPA healthcare scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job