Do you want to work for a Foster Care Agency who care about you and your learning and development? Do you want to work for a Foster Care Agency who have been four times consecutively rated as 'Outstanding’ by Ofsted?
If you answered yes to the above questions; we are looking for a person just like you!
We are looking for qualified and experienced Social Workers with the enthusiasm, independence and skill to join the team managing a caseload of up to 10 carers. You will work within a dedicated team to improve the outcome and lives of looked after children. You will work closely with the Foster Carers, Clinical Practitioners and members of the Clinical Team to ensure co-ordinated implementation of treatment care plans.
- Supervise and support a number of Foster Carers across the region.
- Offering information and counselling.
- Putting together support plans.
- Ensure all documentation is complete.
- Ensure that children’s care and development needs are met within placements.
- Undertake parenting assessments, present to court where required.
- Participate in the 'out of office hours' telephone support to Foster Carers.
- To interview and assess suitable Foster Carers.
- To provide or co-ordinate mandatory training to Foster Carers.
- Undertake performance and target reviews with the Director on a regular basis. Contribute to regional development plans.
- Undertake regular self-audits of record keeping.
- Provide regular updates to the Senior Management Team.
- Dip SW/CQSW/Social Work Degree/GSCC registration/PQ award and current HCPC registration.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualifying experience in children’s services/ foster care delivery.
- Ability to supervise and support a small staff team.
- Ability to manage and support Foster Carers.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of assessing and supervising Foster Carers is desirable.
- Full clean driver’s licence and supply own vehicle.
Pay and Benefits
- Salary from £28,000 - £32,000
- 28 days holiday in your first year
- Long Service day awarded after every 3 years (up to 12 years)Birthday day of
- Good Health days (if you have no sickness within a 6 month period you get a free day off)
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Fostertalk membership
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Scheme
- Private BUPA healthcare scheme.
Applicants must be HCPC registered, be a qualified Social Worker and be able to drive.
To apply please send your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"