Supervising Social Worker - Permanent - Independent Fostering Agency - East Midlands
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a well-established and reputable not for profit IFA for an experienced and passionate Supervising Social Worker to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. This role will suit an experienced Supervising Social Worker who is keen to work for an Independent Fostering Agency with a supportive and compassionate approach to securing positive outcomes for looked after children. We are seeking Supervising Social Workers who are informed by therapeutic fostering approaches and passionate about therapeutic practices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing Form F assessments of foster carers.
- Holding a low caseload in the East Midlands area
- To offer support and supervision to carers
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships between children, carers and professionals.
- Monitor and safeguard the young person at all times
- The ideal candidate for this position will have some experience of working within the Independent Fostering Sector on a permanent or interim basis.
- You will also possess a good understanding of the fostering legislation including The National Minimum Standards.
- Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the experience, skills and knowledge necessary to ensure a high quality service for looked after children.
Salary is around £30,000 plus benefits listed below. Please discuss with Li Li with regards to the salary and the benefits offered.
Essential Car Allowance (over £1000 per annum), Business mileage: 45p per mile, Annual Leave, Private Health Insurance, Gym membership, Sick pay and a Pension Scheme.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please contact Li Li in confidence.
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
- Local Authorities
- Not for Profit
- Social Work
- Therapeutic Areas