Supervising Social Worker - Permanent - Independent Fostering Agency - Worcestershire
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a well-established IFA who are seeking a passionate Supervising Social Worker to join their team on a full time, permanent basis, also offering a low caseload. Please get in touch for further details in confidence.
This reputable IFA has a big focus on positive family feel, with the aim to ensure positive outcomes for looked after children. The main purpose of this role is to contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Fostering Service that positively promotes the Every Child matters outcomes for looked after children.
- Supervision of the pool of foster carers
- Participating in the recruitment and assessment of foster carers
- Form F assessments and panel presentation
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in delivering of training for foster carers
- Flexible working and out of hours support to carers
- Must have relevant post qualification experience of working in a fostering team as a social worker
- The candidate must also be HCPC registered with a recognised social work qualification, and must be able to drive.
The salary is from £28,000 - £31,500 per annum + many benefits!
A good pension scheme and healthcare is also offered, please discuss further benefits with Li Li.
How to apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence.
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
- Local Authorities
- Local Authority
- Social Work