Supervising Social Worker - (Immediate Start) - £26-36k
Semester is one of the leading UK Locum, Health and Social Work Recruitment Consultancies. Our commitment to you as a Health and Social Care Worker is to find you work wherever you want to work within the UK.
We work with very closely with local authorities, voluntary and private sector organisations. Our years of experience and professional yet personal service means we are able to help with Social Work jobs & other Health & Social Care Recruitment roles from Support Workers to Administration Staffing.
Semester Recruitment are currently recruiting a SUPERVISING SOCIAL WORKER within the DERBY area with view to interviewing/starting ASAP for a permanant post.
PERSONAL SPECIFICATION - ROLE SPECIFIC
· Degree or equivalent social work qualification.
· Post graduate experience preferable.
· Membership of relevant professional body.
· Proven track record of delivering successful outcomes for children.
· Excellent knowledge of childcare legislation; specifically the Regulations and Standards for Fostering.
· Enthusiasm for developing and improving the groups services to Good/Outstanding Ofsted rating.
· Successful management of competing priorities.
· Understanding responsibilities in protecting their own health, safety and wellbeing and that of their colleagues and others.
· Is visible, approachable and earns respect; inspires and motivates others, building effective working relationships.
· Demonstrates the high standards of integrity, honesty and fairness expected; carries forward decisions made by the organisation or in collaboration with the line manager.
If this fantastic opportunity sounds of interest or if you would like to know more about any similar roles across the UK, then please do not hesitate to give us a call today or click apply and a consultant will be in touch with you in due course.
- Semester Recruiting Professionals
- Social Work
- Permanent Placement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'