Supervising Social Worker - IFA - Norfolk
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of an 'OUTSTANDING’IFA based in Norfolk. We are looking for a passionate and committed Supervising Social Worker to join the team on a permanent full time basis. This role is perfect for a Supervising or Fostering Social Worker who is keen to work for an Outstanding Independent Fostering Agency with a compassionate approach to securing positive outcomes for looked after children.
We are seeking social workers who are looking to join a supportive and well established IFA, as you will be provided with exceptional support and mentoring. A competitive salary alongside a great package is being offered, please get in touch with Li Li for a confidential discussion.
- Supervision of the pool of foster carers
- Participating in the recruitment and assessment of foster carers
- Form F assessments and panel presentation
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects
- Participation in delivering of training for foster carers
- Flexible working and out of hours support to carers
- It would be advantageous if you bring direct fostering, in addition to a social work qualification.
- You have extensive working knowledge and understanding of current legislations, procedures and frameworks in relation to Children’s Safeguarding, Fostering and Adoption.
- You must also be HCPC registered with a recognised social work qualification
- You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
Why Choose Aurora Resourcing?
By choosing Aurora Resourcing you will open yourself to new opportunities by working with one of the market leaders specialising in the Fostering and Adoption sector. We are a bespoke, independent social care agency with the pivotal aim of providing an excellent and tailored service specific to your needs and requirements.
The salary offered is competitive and is from between £28,000 - £36,000 per annum, depending on your skills and experience.
- You will receive 28 days annual leave in your first year (bank holiday days are extra!) This then rises to 30 days after just 1 year (again bank holiday days are extra!)
- Your Birthday is a day off, this is counted as annual leave
- Good Health days (if you do not take any days off due sickness within a 6 month period, you get an extra day of annual leave!)
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Scheme
- Private healthcare scheme.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert or the Aurora Resourcing website, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence.
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency
- Local Authorities
- Local Authority
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job