Supervising Social Worker - Flexible Working - 1 Year Contract
An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to provide support and supervision to a small case load of Foster Carers in Belfast.
This is a fixed term position that will run for 12 months, although there may be the opportunity to become permanent later on. The Agency will offer training and development to the right candidate, there will also the option of a 4 day week if desired.
To be considered you must have:
* A Social Work Degree or equivalent
* Experience in a Fostering, Adoption or Looked After Children Social Work Team
* Have a Full UK Licence and access to own vehicle
If interested, please se your CV to or call and ask from Josephine Hodge. Applications close on the 6th of April.
Fostering,IFA,Independent Fostering Agency,Adoption,Family Placemen,Social Work,Newly Qualified Social Worker,Link Worker,Form F,Skills to Foster,Foster Care
- Foster Care
- Social Work
- Form F
- Independent Fostering Agency
- Newly Qualified Social Worker
- Link Worker
- Skills to Foster
- Family Placemen