Supercar Sales Executive
Supercar Sales Executive
18-20K Basic, 40-60,000 OTE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Supercar Sales Executive to join a rapidly growing Supercar Showroom.
This is an exciting role that will present many opportunities for progression in a dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will focus on the purchasing of supercars and work closely with the Sales Manager and Managing Director in ensuring the continued success of the business.
The Sales Executive will be working within the Purchasing department of luxury vehicles.
5 days a week, days will be flexible depending on client requirements / Team members working. 9am to 6pm, with a one hour break.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be building rapport with customers in person and over the phone to encourage them to either sell their vehicle through GVE London.
- The role may, from time to time, require travel to meet clients but most time will be spent in the showroom.
- You will need to understand and keep up to date with the luxury car market.
- Regularly updating CRM with new information
- Taking part in automotive shows that we present in
- Using your initiative to network with potential clients wherever you can
- You will be a dynamic and confident individual with excellent sales, interpersonal, organisational, written and analytical skills.
- You will be working in a small team and will be required to be self-motivated and frequently using your own initiative without the need to be micro-managed.
- You will be target driven and profit driven
- More than 3 years’ experience in a role requiring similar skills.
- You should be comfortable with using spreadsheets at a basic level.
- You will be reliable, hard-working and punctual. You will thrive on working to tight deadlines and will be able to multi-task without losing sight of priorities.
- You will be comfortable speaking over the phone in a professional manner and will can build professional working relationships. You will have a good sense of humour and can strike up long lasting relationships with our clients.
- You will be confident and assertive when setting tasks for other staff.
- You must be fully eligible to work in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
- A full UK driving license required.
- Sales Executive
- Sales Team
- Car Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'