Super Branch Manager
This position is working for JEWSON part of the Saint Gobain group Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2016 and 2017.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our largest brand Jewson. Working as a Branch Manager for Boston, which is a super branch for one of the largest Building Merchants in the UK you’ll build strong relationships with staff and customers as you ensure sales and productivity targets are met and the highest standards of service are upheld.This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and well established team and play a pivotal role in providing a first class service.
Your responsibilities will include...
Managing a team which includes sales staff, yard staff as well as drivers, developing a sales strategy and achieving targets. Working with customers and providing product knowledge. Building and maintain effective relationships with the wider branch network.
Background in management and face to face sales. Focus on the customer as an inherent part of your character. Full current and valid driving license. Experience within this sector is essential in this case as we are a super branch.
Benefits of joining
- A great open working environment.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.