Sunday Supervisor Saffron Walden
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Hours: 6 per week
Contract Type: Permanent/Part Time
Closing Date: 22nd October 2018 0:00
Are you a motivated and passionate individual looking to make a difference?
We're looking for a Sunday Supervisor to help our team deliver real commercial success in our Saffron Walden store! In this exciting role you will be acting as the face of Cancer Research UK and will be instrumental to making sure the shop is maximising its sales and profits.
- Assisting the store to reach its agreed sales targets whilst using your own initiative and imagination, with guidance from the Shop Manager to come up with new ideas to help generate new income
- Using your excellent customer service skills to make sure all of our supporters are looked after and feel appreciated
- Keeping on top of the management of donated goods and new stock
- Helping maintain a high standard of the display of goods in the windows and the store, using your creativity whilst also complying with CRUK guidelines
- Supporting the stores volunteers team by recruiting new candidates and providing advice and training to current volunteers
- Making sure all CRUK security procedures are followed at all times and that the store is maintaining high levels of cleanliness, in line with national guidelines
You will gain…
- Experience using your own creative freedom to produce exciting visual & design displays
- An in-depth understanding of retail operations and high street fashion
- Experience working in a diverse team of people
- The opportunity to work in an environment where your development is actively encouraged
Rewards & Benefits…
- A range of generous rewards and benefits such as Gym Memberships, Childcare vouchers and discounted season tickets
- 25 days annual leave a year plus public holidays
Cancer Research UK is leading pioneering, life-saving research and our long-term ambition is to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person, and our 1,600 retail staff work relentlessly every day towards this goal.
Find out more about our Retail Teams and what it's like to work in our shops by visiting workinourshops or by downloading a candidate pack below.
- team leader
- duty manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'