Do you love London and have got a competitive edge?
Are you an outgoing person who loves interacting with customers? If so, read on!
My client is the leading tourism company in London; this global company is looking for fresh, new talent to join their sales team for the summer. This is an amazing opportunity to gain new skills, earn commission, use your personality and enjoy the summer in London!
- Full training
- Great bonus structure
- Salary increase from £7.80 to £8.97 after 2 weeks training
- Attendance bonus
- Full uniform provided
- Excellent transport links
- Family orientated company
- Potential for contract extension
- Selling tourism tickets to customers in popular London locations
- Working to targets and team goals
- Providing excellent customer service
- Advising of the best places to go and things to do
- Helping customers choose the best tour for their plans
- Working a 40 hour week, including weekends
- A friendly and approachable personality
- A cheerful and outgoing manner
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- A competitive streak
- To be available to work weekend
- The desire to succeed
- The desire to learn and embrace a new challenge
This is an amazing opportunity to join a family orientated company who will look after you, ensure that you are set up for a successful season. You will meet some wonderfully interesting people from all over the world, so if you are people-person, then this is the perfect job for you.
Get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit how-i-became to find out what you could become.
- customer service