Our people are important to us at E.ON. That’s why we make sure they’re rewarded for a job well done. Joining HR Operations, you’ll help ensure our employees are paid accurately, on time and in-line with their terms of employment.
What you’ll do
This is a summer placement, where you’ll learn more about our high-volume processes and assess their performance and effectiveness. This includes:
- Gaining a broader understanding of the business by spending some time with customer services
- Facilitating change management, by supporting continuous improvement activity across HR Operations
- Reviewing the efficiency of some of our high-volume, core processes and making recommendations as needed
- Interacting with the wider HR community and supporting them in delivering their people activities
- Gaining an understanding as to how an HR Shared Service Centre Model contributes to the business.
This placement could well prepare you for a future with us. Shine and we may fast-track you to the last stage of assessment for one of our graduate schemes. Equally, with the chance to explore our business whilst you’re here, you never know what other career opportunities it could lead to.
What we’re looking for
- You’re working towards a 2:1 in HR, psychology or business.
- You’re exceptionally customer-focussed.
- You need to be commercially astute, curious and analytical.
- You can demonstrate excellent communication, organisational, report-writing and planning skills.
- You’ll need to show you have a developing flair for project management.
This role is based in Nottingham.
Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check may be required.
For more information on reasonable adjustments click here.
To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance.
Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
What we offer
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is an international privately-owned energy supplier. In the 2014 financial year, our staff comprising in excess of more than 58,000 employees based in many countries in Europe as well as in Russia and North America generated sales of around EUR 112 billion. We have an ambitious objective: We want to be the preferred partner for high-value energy offerings for customers.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job