We are extremely proud to be partnered with this award winning, whole of market finance advice firm. On their behalf, we are recruiting for a report writer to provide paraplanning support to their advisers
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive company that can offer a structured career path. You will be able to join their advisor school, working towards achieving CAS status within 2 years whilst all exams and study support are financial covered by the organisation, including precious time off to study and prepare.
This role will incorporate some or all of the responsibilities outlined below:
- The provision of in-depth reports and analysis to Advisers to enable them to present recommendations to clients
- Liaison with Advisers to determine the most appropriate recommendations for clients financial planning
- In your role you should constantly ensure that customers are being treated fairly and highlight any situations where you believe this is not the case.
- Keep your TCF knowledge up to date through the training provided.
- From the information provided by the Adviser determine the most appropriate solution and recommendations to meet the client’s needs
- Determine the most appropriate way of presenting the report and ensure that it contains all the necessary information and background
- Ensuring that all work is completed within the required timescales and to the standards required
- Knowledge of life, pension and investment products (Essential)
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills (Essential)
Salary & Benefits:
Our client offer an innovative and flexible reward package. In addition to your starting salary, they also offer:
- Access to a great range of offers and discounts from well-known retailers
- Season ticket loans
- The ability to buy and sell holiday
- Bonus - most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company and personal performance
- Pension Scheme - contributory company pension scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job