- Lead the delivery of the clinical service, at START Hartlepool, working closely with other managers within the structure, clinicians and wider multi-disciplinary staff teams.
- Provide leadership, management and support to the clinical team on operational policies and practice within Foundations and across the partnership.
- Support all clinical staff in ensuring that service users receive a high quality, safe and effective service and act as a main point of contact and specialist lead for the wider team and partnership services in line with operational needs and development.
- Provide clinical nursing care, advice and support to clients.
- Prescribe, independently & supplementary, medications appropriate and suitable for the clients.
- Be responsible for the care management and care delivery of patients with substance dependency in a Nurse & Recovery Support Worker team.
Provide consultation and advice to others, including staff, as a highly-specialised addictions nurse
Main duties of the job
- Registered with the NMC with a current PIN.
- Significant experience of working in the health/social care field or the ability to demonstrate sufficient experience in similar fields.
- Experience of working and managing people/teams in the clinical services and substance misuse, social care fields.
- An in depth knowledge of clinical interventions for use with a range of service users.
- Understanding of UK Drug Strategy and Social Policy reforms.
- Knowledge of different treatment models and harm minimisation interventions.
- In depth knowledge of the regulatory framework within which the clinical services and the organisation operate.
- Awareness of, and ability to work within, clinical legislation in relation to service users.
- Relevant additional qualification/s in social care, clinical services, substance misuse or equivalent.
- Independent Nurse Prescriber
Foundations have recently been awarded a new service to provide Substance Use services in Hartlepool.
Foundations pride themselves on being a socially inclusive service. We have a small team of clinicians but work within a wider integrated model. We are an innovative practice with a focus on harm reduction to improve health and well being of the community.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'