NAViGO Health and Social Care CIC provide health and social care services to a population of 158,000. We are a progressive and ambitious organisation that aims to support those living with a mental health illness, their carers and families in the simplest and most effective ways. We are different because we know working with the same methods doesn’t work forever; and we will continue to challenge the way we do things to create the best services that are centred on the people who use them.
Working together across Humber, Coast and Vale
Why should you work for us?
- CQC overall rating GOOD 2018 – with two services rated Outstanding
- We are the 25th Best Not-for-Profit Organisation to Work For in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Not-for-profit UK Companies to work for 2019 - our fifth straight year in the top 100
- Winners of The Sunday Times Wellbeing Award for commitment to employee health and welfare 2019
- We are one of the top 75 best organisations to work for in Yorkshire and Humber region 2019
- Outstanding national NHS Staff Survey 2018
- Crisis Home Treatment service for older people accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists’ 2018
- Awarded for ‘Excellence in DBT’ from the Association for Psychological Therapies 2018
- 'Highly Commended' organisation in the James Legal Solicitors Inspiring Business 2019 Awards
- NAViGO Simply You team crowned Heart Awards Business in Community winners 2018
- Performance Team ‘highly commended’ in the best use of data category - Health Tech Awards 2018
- Mental Health category winner - Medipex Awards 2018
- Mental health services in North East Lincolnshire have been rated as amongst the best in the country by the people who use them
We really are different; we’ve purchased a garden centre and a caravan. Why? We’re growing and improving our services year on year; which means we also have to work hard at finding new ways to make our service sustainable. This social enterprise is about working together with local people to create services that are owned by the community, supported by it and loyal to it. It’s challenging, it’s exciting and we want like-minded people to join us. If you think that’s you, take a look at the job specification
Substance Misuse Peer Support Worker (Liaison Team)
This is a new and exciting opportunity for individuals who have experienced substance misuse services. We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual, with good verbal, written and I.T. communication skills, who is prepared to work in what at times is a challenging environment. You will have lived experience of accessing substance misuse services and use your expert by experience to work within the established mental health liaison team to provide substance misuse triage, assessment, education and follow up to people who present at Diana Princess of Wales general hospital. You need to be proactive in seeking individuals within the hospital who may have a substance misuse element related to their admission. This is an exciting role within a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
The post holder will be expected to work within a team, but be able to work autonomously visiting service users in the community, delivering agreed interventions and providing safe and therapeutic intervention to individuals within North East Lincolnshire.You will be invited to join our Access Team as part of the Liaison Team based at Diana, Princess of wales Hospital.
You will be part of a rota that covers seven days a week working 8am-4pm.
If you want to discuss this advert further please ring Lucy Spiring or Ali Cook for further details regarding the post
All positions are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and medical clearance. Evidence of valid professional registration and appropriate DBS clearances will also be required where relevant. All posts will also be subject to successful completion of a 12 week probationary period.
Please note that all new employees joining NAViGO will be able to contribute to the NHS pension.
This post is classed as exempted for the purposes of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, even those convictions that are classed as spent must be declared on your application.
We will ensure that all applicants are contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date.
Navigo will keep details of unsuccessful applicants on file for a period of 6 months. Where further positions arise which we believe may be suitable we may contact those applicants with information and to advise of the further vacancy, should they wish to apply. Application at this subsequent stage/position would be voluntary and via open competition. Applicants may opt out of this by informing the recruitment team via NHS Jobs if they do not wish for details to be retained for this purpose.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'