Substance Misuse Nurse contract in South East London with the leading substance misuse organisation.
Your new company
Why should you join ?….Because you can help make a difference! At your new service, they have an underpinning ethos that both celebrates success in harm reduction & engagement along with the passionate belief that recovery from addiction can be self-defined and contagious. They believe that a drug & alcohol free lifestyle can be within the reaches of any individual, irrespective of their circumstances.
You will be working with one of the leading substance misuse organisations in the UK and receive an excellent pay rate.
Your new role
- Health and Wellbeing assessment;
- Vaccination programme;
- Hep C testing;
- Naloxone programme as part of harm reduction;
- Supporting the titration of service users to optimise opiate substitute treatment.
What you'll need to succeed
- NMC Pin
- Previous experience in substance misuse setting
- Excellent Communication
- Passionate about empowering people and providing an excellent service to service users
What you'll get in return
Through the role, you will receive a range of exclusive benefits from working with Hays:
- Excellent pay rates
- Free CRB check
- Joining bonus
- Free Hays branded uniform
- Free mandatory training
- A generous £250 referral bonus for those who successfully refer another candidate*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Mental Health Nurse
- substance misuse nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job