Subsidence Engineer - up to £55k per annum plus car or car allowance & excellent benefits package
An experienced Subsidence Engineer is required to join a growing Market leading Subsidence Claims Management Company who are extremely reputable within the Industry where you will join a fantastic team of vastly experienced and qualified Engineers and Technical Claims Handlers. If you are a real team player with a passion for what you are doing you will be fully supported by like-minded individuals and play a vital role within a growing business.
As an experienced Subsidence Specialist you will be predominantly be desk-based conducting assessment of physical damage to properties by way of desktop validation, live link to a field agent on site to determine cause of damage and liability. You will still carry out onsite visits in the event of sudden damage or required additional information. You will report your findings and advice of any further investigations and remedial works/actions required to progress the claims through to settlement. You will also undertake any revisits required to ensure the claims is proactively progressed.
- You will be a real team player, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be well organised
- Have a real passion for what you are doing
- Technical Subsidence experience essential
- CEng, MICE, MRICS, MCIOB or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Detailed engineering knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of insurance and an understanding of insurance liability
- Be able to drive and a full clean driving licence
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'