My client is a long established market leader in the insurance sector with a vast array of clients and national coverage. Due to increasing workloads and long term opportunity, they are looking to add to their teams across the business.
The role of a Subsidence Claims Manager is a key appointment within the business and candidates must have previous experience as a result.
- To take ownership of a caseload and be responsible for your own portfolio of work.
- To support the Subsidence Specialist, in particular being able to instruct site investigations, CCTV surveys, basic crack and/or level monitoring, arborist reports and specialist subsidence suppliers
- Be able to interpret monitoring, arborist and CCTV survey reports and tree works quotes.
- To have full understanding and awareness of the caseload to be able to progress claims to achieve mitigation. Aawareness of the caseload to be able progress claim to repair and to understand and awareness of the caseload to be able Progress repairs to conclusion.
- To be able to maintain reserves.
- To manage the completion of all tasks within service level agreement timescales as specifically set by the client or the company.
- To proactively monitor own workload and prioritise action where required.
- To own the resolution of issues within own area of influence and encourage others to do the same.
- To ensure your cases meet all required SLAs and that claim progress efficiently.
- To be able to handle all policy queries and ensure correct application of policy terms.
- To be able to handle subsidence specific aspects such as correct ABI
- Running own caseload of subsidence claims and making assessments to establish the extent and value of domestic and commercial damage and repairs.
- Provide support to our other Claims managers and the team, providing assistance with reviews of any subsidence related correspondence including arborist reports, monitoring report, site investigation reports, scope reviews, structural engineers report reviews/ queries, loss assessor scopes, tenders, project management
- Empathising and engaging with the customer to ensure that they are treated as an individual.
- Providing a high level of technical, quality and customer service commitment.
- Remaining customer and client focus at all times
- Mentoring less experienced staff and new starters.
This role is 'office hours' but my client is happy to offer a remote working option.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'