Subsidence Claims Adviser
Crawford and Company prides itself on being a world leading multinational company that are continuing to progressively grow in the Claims Management and Loss Adjusting industry. In the UK, Crawford operates through 27 offices all with professional experience and technical expertise to manage claims from start to finish.
Our Watford office is now booming and we are recruiting within our fast developing Subsidence team! We are looking for a career minded and driven Claims Handler who is passionate about delivering a first class customer service experience with real focus on getting things right first time. You will manage your own caseload of Subsidence Claims from start to finish and be the main point of call for the customer and client.
You must have good attention to detail, have excellent diary management skills and have great customer service experience. In return you can expect a competitive salary and a Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm working week.
- To deliver a first class end to end subsidence claims handling service - progressing claims efficiently and fairly in a manner that supports the customer and partners our insurance clients brand and values.
- To deliver excellence against the key measures of reduced duration, cost control and customer satisfaction.
- To understand the nature of the claim and set a strategy for resolution understanding each individual demand and likely outcome.
- To really understand what matters to the customer and put this first.
- To identify and understand the nature of any blockages and failure demand - take ownership of issues to identify problem at root cause and adopt getting it right first time to enhance the customer experience.
- To ensure that time spent adds value to the claim's lifecycle - undertake value work - right time, right place to actively control costs and reduce indemnity spend.
- To take sole responsibility for every claim personally handled - ensure parties are kept informed and work with others to build on end to end flow.
- Build strong relations with colleagues, brokers and suppliers to ensure seamless claims handling service.
- Capture feedback and continuously look for systems improvement to enhance the overall claims handling process.
- Demonstrates a desire to continuously improve self and others by sharing, listening and exchanging information and knowledge at all levels.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships within own team and with colleagues across the business.
- Enjoys being a team player and openly shares knowledge and skills with others.
- Shows empathy to customers and distils confidence through technical expertise.
- Demonstrates personal integrity in a way which is consistent with the Company's core values.
- Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude and is solution orientated to focus on systems improvement.
- High learning capacity to build on technical knowledge.
- Is open and adaptive to change and shows a flexible attitude to meet the needs of the customer.
- Sound technical skills to proactively manage subsidence claims.
- Good problem solving skills to identify failure demand and initiate resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to convey technical information in a clear and concise way.
- Well developed interpersonal skills to build rapport and manage customer expectations.
- Good dispute resolution handling skills to manage disputes effectively and proactively.
- Good organisational and time management skills; to co-ordinate and deliver on a variety of actions concurrently, delivering every time to high standards.
- Strong computer literacy skills to make effective use of a variety of ICT platforms and applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'