Our client has an exciting position for a Subscriptions Supervisor to join their team. The position will be to oversee, manage and develop the subscription operation, making publishers aware of the subscription services in order to gain additional margin for the business. Identifying opportunities to develop the subscription service, producing business plans, setting revenue targets/initiatives and providing appropriate performance reporting.
- To identify and work with external suppliers of subscription services; establish relationships and manage arrangements
- Ensure that all title details, images and promotional offers on website are current
- Manage the relationship with external providers of customer support services and subscription databases
- Manage the operational relationship with the website developer and hosting company
- Act as the primary Interface with all relevant logistics parties and other suppliers on all subscription and mailing matters
- Control all subscription financial matters (invoicing, reporting, charges etc.) in conjunction with Finance department
- Administration and fulfilment of subscriptions for import titles and some UK publishers
- Customer Service calls and administration
- Process orders/Data entry
- Web site maintenance, updates, adding new titles, downloading orders
- To report on performance
- Provide reports and analysis on the performance of the subscription service to identify opportunities to increase response and revenues, utilising the full suite of reporting tools
- Ensure all Publishers via client facing teams are aware of the subscription offer, where necessary, interfacing with clients
- To create promotional material and promote the business
- Develop an understanding of best practice in web based marketing
- Work as part of a team to drive more business and revenue onto the Website Producing commercial plans in support of any service offer
- Establish a broad but low cost subscription fulfilment offer on behalf of clients
Skills and experience required:
- Data inputting & analytical experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Commercial approach
- Excellent communication
In return you will be joining an employer of choice in Peterborough. The business offer excellent career development and benefits to their employees.
Please get in touch to discuss further.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Customer Support