A fantastic opportunity to join this fun, lively and focused team who are part of a leading legal and tax publishing business with 5 offices in the UK and Ireland.
The continued expansion and growth of this portfolio has led to this exciting new opportunity.
Growth of revenue within defined markets (UK Law, Family Law, Tax and Accountancy) and geographic territories through pro-actively selling these products to existing and new customers in order to achieve and exceed KPI and revenue targets
- The pro-active negotiation and sale of commercially sound contracts for new and existing customers. Retaining and growing on-line subscriptions within the existing customer base, identifying upsell opportunities, where appropriate, and securing new business opportunities from self-sourced prospects.
- The establishment of appropriate telephone, video conference, and face to face contact strategies and customer account plans for your customer base to ensure effective coverage of your sales territory and sales success.
- The identification of customer needs to allow you to develop effective, structured sales plans which demonstrate to the customer how we can solve problems and add value to their business.
- The maintenance and development of strong relationships with customers through regular client meetings, responding to client requests and feedback in a timely manner.
- The development of suitable renewal strategies which are appropriately executed in a timely manner and which aim to minimise any discount offered and maximise client retention and revenue growth.
- The identification of at risk customers within your portfolio and the prioritisation of efforts to ensure customer and revenue retention
- The demonstration of the features, advantages and benefits of all Bloomsbury Professional products, and the ability to present them to customers in a compelling fashion.
- The conducting of product demonstrations and client presentations as appropriate, and the maintenance of the quantity and quality of customer contact is in line with agreed targets.
- The maintenance of an integrated customer care approach achieved by working alongside other stakeholder departments (e.g. Editorial, Customer Services, Marketing, Credit control or Product Development).
- Keeping up to date with market changes and developments, as well as new products.
- Adherence at all times to planning, documentation and data recording standards in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- The accurate and timely creation and maintenance of all customer and prospect records for your territory within sales force, maintaining data and recording standards in line with agreed processes and procedures
- The timely production of regular and ad hoc sales reports.
- The handling of day-to-day operational problems within your own territory and the solving of problems.
- Any other duties as reasonably required
Skills, knowledge, experience
- Proven track record of working successfully in a challenging and commercially driven B2B sales environment
- Excellent communication skills essential, as well as territory and time management and planning
- Excellent new business sales skills with evidence of ability to close new business opportunities via both telephone and face to face selling
- At least two years’ experience in an account management and/or field sales or telesales role
- Strong and proven negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Applied knowledge of best practice sales techniques, including negotiation, presentation skills and general communication
- Able to absorb and retain a large amount of product, system and market information
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of SalesForce an advantage
- Telephone Sales
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"