The role is very process driven and heavily focused on systems. You will be supporting Account Managers and other departments in the company with minimal amount of contact with clients/customers. Contact with Account Managers will mainly consist of discussing alterations, details and requirements of contracts. Handling invoicing, biling contracts, producing stats for customers, BSI products including Euro Code Standards (construction standards), BSI Online. You will be working with SAP, other sales systems such as Salesforce, CRM and 3 mail boxes.
Skills and experience:
- It is a varied role but there are also some areas that are repetitive - someone who can see a job through and take complete repsonsibility of the job
- Fantastic attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with SAP is desirable also working with salesforce, CRM, databases
- Good communication skills as the candidate will be speaking with Account Managers regularly regarding issues with contracts - an ability to explain things effectively and discuss solutions
- Analytical experience - particularly in analysing data
- logical thinker
- Good organisational skills as the role is heavily paper based as all information is printed so there is alot of paper to work from and keep organised
This role has great long term career potential.
Interviews will take place in March for an immediate start.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job