Creating new subscription opportunities through self-researched leads, you will focus on promoting the usage of the information platform and ensuring the maximisation of the subscription base. The company produces print, video and online publications, as well as topical industry events and video content, covering industry insight and analysis.
Responsibilities of the Subscription Sales Manager:
- Research, qualifying and cold-calling partners at top tier companies to open, negotiate and close deals
- Weekly sales reporting and pipeline forecasting with ongoing CRM management
- It is essential that you are confident, articulate and have a professional telephone manner.
Requirements of the Subscription Sales Manager
- Minimum 2 years of relevant B2B subscription sales experience
- Highly articulate and clear communicator in English.
- Self-starter who is ambitious, has lots of energy and has the capacity to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong academic background ideally
- Location; Commuting distance of Central London