Bexley Secondary School is recruiting for a Subject Lead of Science. You will be an experienced Science Teacher who is focused on teaching & learning. September 2018 appointment.
This Bexley School teaches from through the Key Stages and has an impressive sixth form. This is a smaller school, however very well run and consistent Head and Senior Leadership Team. The school does serve a disadvantaged area and the proportion of their students eligible for free school meals is more than twice the national average. The government's floor standards for minimum levels of attainment and progress have been met since the last inspection. The Headteacher has run this Bexley School has a tremendous vision, goals and aspirations for this school. The school has had extensive refurbishment and state of the art facilities.
This permanent Subject Lead in Science post is full time and to commence in September 2018. This Bexley Secondary School would like to appoint an experienced Senior Science Teacher / Teacher of Science / AST Science / Physics Teacher / Biology Teacher / Chemistry Teacher. This is a Reputable school with a strong presence within the community. They would like to appoint an inspirational and ambitious experienced Science Teacher / Teacher of Science & Specialist who can essentially demonstrate Outstanding Classroom Practice. Essentially this post would require someone who has a track record of improving an Science department across the Key Stages. This role would require a forward thinking & successful Science Teacher / Teacher of Science / Biology Teacher / Chemistry Teacher / Teacher of Chemistry / Physics Teacher / Head of Science or Teacher of Physics.
What they are looking for...
- UK Recognised Secondary Teaching Certificate
- Experienced Science Teacher
- Experience as either a Subject Lead in Science /Head of Science/ Assistant Head of Science/ Experienced / AST/ In a Similar Post
- Mainstream School Teaching Experience
- Sound knowledge of your subject
- Outstanding Knowledge of the Curriculum
- Must be able to demonstrate a 'Good' to 'Outstanding' lesson
- Excellent leadership, Managerial experience and qualities
- Strong Commitment to Inspiring Students
- Creative, Imaginative & Forward Thinking
- Excellent Track Record of Improving a Department
- science teacher
- teacher of science
- head of science
- 2IC science
- subject leader in science
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job