Subcontract Project Manager
A Subcontract Project Manager is required by our well known client to lead on the management of supplier and subcontractors to support their overall commercial goals.
As Subcontract Project Manager you will be required to:
- Manage relationships with potential suppliers, prepare, issue and follow-up precise Request for Quotations (RFQ) for large and complex subcontract programs.
- Lead commercial evaluation of subcontractors' proposal with multi-disciplinary team composed of specialists from engineering, software, project and operational groups as applicable.
- Negotiate subcontract agreements within technical scope, schedule and budget allocation including flow down of specific Program Terms and Conditions.
- Draft subcontracts agreements in line with the company commercial guidelines, such agreements which may include complex licensing arrangements.
- Monitor subcontractor's progress and performance to ensure the timely and complete delivery of the procured goods & services in conformity conform to the technical and commercial requirements.
- Work closely with Global Strategic Sourcing team to develop and implement improvement opportunities in support of organisational goals & strategies.
- Provide reports to Global Strategic Sourcing Senior Management and Regional Management.
This role will suit a Project Manager with good Subcontract Management experience ideally gained from an engineering environment. The position will pay a salary up to £60k plus a competitive car allowance and a range of benefits.
For a chance to influence a truly global commercial team please send your details across to me today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'