Subcontract Ledger Clerk - PART TIME
A temp to Perm opportunity for a Subcontractor Ledger Clerk has arisen within a Finance Team, in a growing organisation based in Stevenage.
We are looking for someone who wants to work part-time, and the role would be well suited for anyone who requires working hours to suit the school run.
· Processing payments quickly and accurately
· Manage subcontractor queries
· Notifying of queries, recording and resolving queries.
· Completing a query spreadsheet daily, and keeping it up to date.
· Dealing with phone calls to suppliers and internal colleagues regarding queries, and payments
· Strong I.T skills
· Accurate, with attention to detail
· Accounts payable knowledge, or experience within a Finance Team is desirable
If you are interested in this role then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"