Sub-Investigator - Clinical Research Maternity Cover
Sub-Investigator - Clinical Research (Maternity Cover)
- Maternity cover: 6 - 12M contract (immediate start)
- Location: London, W1
- Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Benefits package
About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of clinical services specialising in cognitive impairment. They deliver expert clinical care to private patients and are one of the foremost providers of clinical trials in the world and importantly are a designated body and that can support appraisal and revalidation. they have enjoyed significant growth over recent years and has robust business plans to continue expansion. They value people who are dedicated, hard-working and looking to contribute to the growth of the business at an exciting time.
The successful applicant will have access to all of their benefits. On top of this you will work in one of London’s most renowned medical locations within an established organisation
There is an exciting opportunity for a confident Sub-Investigator to join a talented and growing team. The position is based in London, with travel to their Guildford site. They are looking for an ambitious, organised and hardworking individual, willing to take on a range of responsibilities and grow with the company.
The primary responsibility of all investigators participating in the study is for the well-being and interests of their subjects enrolled in clinical trials. Working under the direct supervision of the Principal Investigator and Centre Manager, the Sub-Investigator has overall responsibility for the conduct of the trial at his/her study site and may delegate specific duties to appropriately trained members of his/her research team or to other Centre staff, e.g. the pharmacy. Any delegation must be clearly documented in a study site specific delegation list. The Sub-Investigator is responsible for the following:
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Performing the studies in accordance with ICH GCP and other regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that adequate time and appropriate resources are available to perform the study as described in the study protocol
- Ensuring that all persons assisting with the trial are adequately qualified persons to whom duties have been delegated
- Signing an Investigator Agreement to confirm acceptance and willingness to comply with study protocols
- Maintaining adequate records of each subject’s participation
- Managing the clinical trial team – supervising, mentoring, training, risk management etc.
- To undertake specific administrative duties as required including appropriate record-keeping
- To perform other duties of a similar nature appropriate to your position which may be required from time to time by the line manager
- Play a key role in participant recruitment, including the assessment of potential eligibility over the phone.
- Plan and prioritise own workload
- Work within Company operational and professional guidelines
The ideal candidate for the Sub-Investigator role will ideally be immediate available, or on a short notice period, and portray the following skills, experience & attributes:
- A medical doctor with 4 years of clinical experience (post-graduation)
- Must have completed foundation and core medical competencies
- Post graduate membership exams (like MRCP) would be highly favourable
- Continuous professional development / training (including Pharmaceutical Medicine Speciality Training)
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
If you feel you are suitable for the Sub-Investigator role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"