Are you a freelance Sub Agent based in London looking for your next big project. Have you got experience working for Tier 1 main contractors as a Sub Agent?.
We have a new role working until Autumn this year deliveirng RC packages and requires candidates who demonstrate strong work experience working on major projects. This role shall be interviewing in the coming weeks for the earliest possible start.
- Attractive rates for relevant candidates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a large Civil Engineering project
- On site parking
- Long term freelance work for the main contractor
Roles and responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and the design team
- Prepare and oversee Quality/Design and Health and Safety paperwork
- Plan upcoming costs and review permits
- Site set up and compliance with health and safety
- Planning and programming of the works with a 4 week look ahead
- Attending weekly progress meetings
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with a recognised main contractor
- Have previous experience as a Sub Agent delivering Heavy Civil Engineering packages
- A valid CSCS and SMSTS ticket
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job