Are you located near Cambridge and want work close to home? Or perhaps you are looking for a longer term freelance contract?
We have a fresh role working at Sub Agent level for the next 7 months working for a Tier 2 main contractor. This position requires someone who has previously worked on Urban realm works on packages like roads, drainage etc.
Anyone who displays strong experience in the areas mentioned could interview next week for the soonest possible start!
- Attractive rates for relevant candidates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a large Civil Engineering project
- On site parking
- Long term freelance work for the main contractor
Roles and responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and the design team
- Preparing and writing method statements, ITP's and risk assessments
- Site set up and compliance with health and safety
- Planning and programming of the works 3 weeks ahead
- Attending weekly progress meetings
- Management of site/setting out engineers
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with a recognised for the main contractor
- Have previous experience as a Sub Agent delivering Roads, Paving, Drainage etc.
- Knowledge of urban realm and heavy Civil Engineering works
- A valid CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job