Site Agent - Structures
Contract length: 10 weeks
Rate: £350 Umbrella
Leeds A61 & A64 junction
Concrete repair / sprayed concrete experience preferred
Site agent role to ensure safe and timely delivery of the works including, producing the programme and delivery in line with it, producing method statements and risk assessments and other site documentation for delivery of the works, management of internal and external labour + subcontractors, responsible for overall H&S performance on site
· Manage the project team and supply chain to deliver projects to time, cost and quality targets and standards
· Ensure the Company procedures and policies i.e. the Business Management System are followed in delivery
· Understand the relevant Contract terms and conditions for the project
· Ensure that the works are constructed in accordance with the contract drawings, specification and Project Management Plan
· Manage site dimensional control ensuring that contractors have the facilities for setting out of the works
· Produce all site documentation for delivery of the works including PMP, PVPMP, ITP, Construction Phase Management Plan etc as required across a number of schemes
· Produce and review construction methods statements and risk assessments, ensuring that the works are constructed efficiently and safely
· Produce scheme programmes then deliver to the programme, measuring progress and productivity outputs
· To be familiar with and apply the procedures and processes detailed in the project Health, Safety and Environmental plans, and to promote a safe working culture
· Ensure a relentless focus on Zero Harm so
· Ensuring the works are undertaken safely and in accordance with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and the site HS&E plans.
· Support and drive behavioural safety on site
· Deliver Construction Excellence by use of Lean visual daily meetings and BIM360Field, to optimise project delivery and drive safety
· Anticipating and resolving problems, in particular related to engineering issues.
Managing construction recordsAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain
- Project Delivery
- Health and Safety
- Site Agent
- Dimensional Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'