Covance have an exciting opportunity for a Study Scientist to join their growing team in Alconbury.
Job Title: Study Scientist - QC - Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control
Location: Alconbury, Cambridgeshire
Are you looking for a role with variety and progression opportunities?
Do you want to be responsible for performing analytical work within a Quality Control Chemistry team within the Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control (CMC) department?
As one of the world’s premier Contract Research Organisations, our mission is to help build a healthier and safer world by providing research services for a multitude of organizations.
We strive to make a difference to people’s everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market and as a Study Scientist at Covance you will play an essential part in making this happen.
Study Scientist – Main Responsibilities:
- Performing analytical work on studies to GMP regulations and interpreting and analysing the results obtained from relevant studies
- Monitoring all data generated in studies performed and to compile data summaries and draft reports/certificates of analysis, using manual or computerised methods, ensuring scientific accuracy and comprehensive recording
- Ensuring allocated work area and equipment are kept clean and in good order
- Being aware of regulatory requirements and company/department SOPs relevant to the work area
- Continuing to gain experience in specialist fields of analysis and/or instrumentation
Study Scientist – The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree (B.Sc.) or above, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience of and/or knowledge of using SDS-page and Western Blot analysing techniques
- Working knowledge and/or experience of working in a GMP environment
- Attention to detail
If you are looking to work within a supportive team, where there are real opportunities to learn, develop and progress then we would like to hear from you!
To submit your CV for this exciting Study Scientist opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'