Covance have an exciting opportunity for a Study Scientist to join their growing team in Alconbury.
Job Title: Study Scientist – R&D - Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control
Location: Alconbury, Cambridgeshire
Do you want to be responsible for performing analytical work in the Research and Development team within the Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control (CMC) department?
Are you an organised individual who likes a routine?
Then we want to hear from you!
As one of the world’s premier Contract Research Organisations, Covance's mission is to help build a healthier and safer world by providing research services for a multitude of organizations.
We strive to make a difference to people’s everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market and as a Study Scientist at Covance you will play an essential part in making this happen.
Study Scientist – Responsibilities:
- Performing experimental work on studies under the supervision of senior personnel
- Recording and collating data generated, ensuring scientific accuracy, attention to detail, and comprehensive recording of data
- Ensuring allocated work area and equipment are kept clean and in good order
- Continuing to gain experience of new procedures and techniques
Study Scientist – Ideal Candidate:
- Degree (B.Sc.) or above, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience of and/or knowledge of cell culture
- Experience in drug development process ideally within either a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
- Working knowledge and experience of working in a GMP environment preferred
If you are looking to work within a supportive team, where there are real opportunities to develop and progress then we would like to hear from you!
To submit your CV for this exciting Study Scientist opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'