Study Manager - ADME
Search Scientific are currently recruiting a Study Director for an established multinational company focusing on the research, development and commercialisation of medicinal drugs on behalf of their customers worldwide.
Direct and conduct metabolism studies for NPD of pharmaceutical products on behalf of customers based on global regulatory requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Prepare study plans, amendments, file notes and deviations as required.
* Plan and manage experimental work to be completed by the Research Scientists that will meet all the requirements within dictated timescales
* Identify potential issues and allocate resources for studies to ensure revenue recognition milestones are achieved
* Check data to ensure accuracy and negate any instances of submission windows being missed
* Prepare study reports
* Communicate issues arising from QA audits and process inspections
* Communicate progress reports to customers
* Supervise, mentor and/or train more junior members of staff
* Review budget allocations with the team leader and identify any study resource changes that may affect costings
* Comply at all times with health & Safety legislation and Company Safety Policies, GCP, GLP and
* BSc or higher qualification in Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or other related discipline
* Knowledge of ADME studies
* Experience leading a team conducting ADME studies would be desirable
* Strong knowledge of GMP, GCP, and GLP
The company has clear scope to progress your career and offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please apply or contact Stephen Davis for more information - /
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job