At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
It’s an exciting time to join our team in Chemical Testing as a Study Manager. You will be responsible for the supervision and reporting of assigned work to ensure that all analytical studies are performed to satisfactory scientific standards, in accordance with Study Plan, GLP and relevant SOPs
As an Study Manager at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare Study Plans/Analytical Phase Plans and prepare reports.
- Undertake method development, method validation and analysis of study samples.
- Check study plans, analytical data and reports.
- Ensure results/reports are delivered within time frames agreed with the Line Managers/Head of Department.
- Approve analytical methods ensuring they are fit for purpose and reflect the conditions established during method set-up/development.
- Prepare analytical reports ensuring they reflect the work undertaken and any conclusions drawn are accurate.
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
+ Generous holiday allowance
+ Excellent training & development opportunities
+ Pension contributions
+ Life Assurance
+ A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job